We didn’t think that this episode would ever make it to post-preduction (two dropped Skype calls and the primary and secondary recording devices failed. Good thing we were recording video, which we had problems with too). I think this episode officially has been cursed by ninjas, so listen at your own risk!
- Here is a link to the audio stream from Larry’s SANS What Works Webcast for Core Impact (Pimpin’ All Over The World)
- Please leave us comments in iTunes via the iTunes Store!
- Create your own ISP? Send us what you think, what kind of servers, firewalls, routers wuld you use at your ISP?
- Using Cain & Abel for good instead of evil?
- Check out Irongeek’s Web Site for printer hacking and other cool stuff
- Ancient Flaws leave OS X vulnerable?
- British Parliment attacked with WMF exploit
- RI.gov’s web site got hacked and they stole credit card numbers
- Check out the new Badware.ORG web site
- Also check out online training from Cert at http://vte.cert.org/
- Skype Botnet Threat?
- Oracle gets “bitch smacked” by Gartner (Well, sorta)
- Cisco VPN 3000 Concentrator Vulnerable to Crafted HTTP Attack
- CME-24 (A.K.A Karma Sutra, MyWife.d@MM, Nyxem.e, Blackmal.f, “the bad virus that deletes your files on Feb. 3rd)
- Oh, and be careful because CME-24 spoofs digital certificates
- Hacking your car stereo for, er, well, neccessity
- Hacking with Metasploit and Whax 3.0
- We love Ask A Ninja
- WEP Open Authentication Information Disclosure
- 0-Day Oracle hole leads to 3rd party workaround (Is there an unofficial patch trend?)
- Bad, Bad, Badware, Bad Bad Badware beware!
- Botmaster goes down, er, goes to prison, er well, he got in trouble How much do people charge for botnet rental? Let us know…
- Cool UNIX timeline (Thanks to Brad)
Video Feeds: Direct Video Download
Audio Feeds: Direct Audio Download