In Part I of this week’s episode we are joined by Bill Brenner, talking to us and the listeners about the best ways to sell security to upper management.
In Part II we discuss stories and bring on none other than Josh Wright to talk about some of the latest attacks against TKIP.
We are still working on the sound quality problems, swapped out a few cables this week and it helped. The intro to the show is messed up and Larry and I are only on the left channel, this does NOT persist throughout the entire episode. Please bare with us while we work towards better sound quality.
- Sponsored by Core Security, listen for the new customer discount code at the end of the show
- Sponsored by Astaro, download a free trial of the Astaro Security gateway today!
- Sponsored by Tenable Network Security, creators of Nessus and makers of the Tenable Security Center, software that extends the power of Nessus through sophisticated reporting, remediation workflow, IDS event correlation and much more.
- Want to register for any SANS conference? Please visit http://www.pauldotcom.com/sans/ for our referral program
- Be sure to check out “Maltego” from Paterva, try the community edition for free!
- Don’t forget to sign up for our Mailing List, Forums, and log into our IRC Channel!
- Full Show Notes