This Friday, June 4th, we’ll be broadcasting Episode 200 of PaulDotCom Security Weekly live with very special guests HD Moore, Johnny Long, Lenny Zeltser, and well, too many other folks to mention. The live stream should be active early in the morning (around 9:00 EDT) and our drive for Hackers for Charity will be in full effect until the mics are turned off sometime around 17:00 EDT (5PM) that evening.
Episode 200 is dedicated to raising both awareness of, and funds for, Johnny Long’s excellent organization Hackers for Charity.
The HFC group:
- Feeds children through a “food for work” program.
- Builds computer labs to help students learn skills and land jobs that are key to disrupting poverty’s vicious cycle.
- Provides technical assistance to charities that can’t afford IT services.
- Furnishes job experience and references to the Ugandan volunteers.
You can get more involved via their website, or simply click the donate button below.
Join the IRC channel during the stream – we can take live comments and discussion from the channel! Find us on IRC at irc.freenode.net #pauldotcom.
When active, the live stream(s) can be found at:
PaulDotCom Live! – You can watch the live video, listen, and chat during each episode! You can access the streaming videos at any time by visiting http://pauldotcom.com/live/
PaulDotCom Icecast Radio (Audio Only)
If you’re at work, break out the ‘special coffee’ and join us, enjoy the show live, and thanks for listening!
- Paul “Salad Shooter” Asadoorian, Larry “HaxorTheMatrix” Pesce, Carlos “Dark 0perator” Perez, Darren “The Intern” Wigley, John “The Father” Strand, Mick “AppleJack” Douglas, and Mark “Quiet but Deadly” Baggett.