New open position:
The executive producer works for me (Paul), so if you are interested, please contact me directly (paul -at- securityweekly.com). Ideally the person is located in RI and can spend some time in our office/studio located in Warwick. Thank You!
Title: Executive Producer
Job Purpose: While not a traditional producer role, this is a key position for us! Your role will be to manage the guests for all shows, from initial contact to monitoring their appearance live. This position will also be responsible for helping fulfill our duties to the sponsors, managing locations, and assisting in event management especially if it pertains to executing the show at an event. You will get to know many in the community as you prepare them for coming on the show and handle the logistics of each guest appearance.
- Maintain a contact management system and schedule guest appearances
- Contact the guests before the show and get them to commit to a date
- Communicate the show process to all guests, including performing Skype test calls
- Be creative in managing the guest schedule, proposing new guests and unique content/segments
- Manage event/location logistics, including scheduling live guests and preparing for conferences
- Maintain and track all show and sponsor activities (webcasts, contests, show notes, etc…)
- Assist in the webcast scheduling, booking and scheduling various webcasts for different audiences and sponsors
Benefits & Compensation: This position pays a part-time salary, 401k and profit sharing.
Security Weekly has an informal internship training program. In exchange for helping around here at Security Weekly select individuals work with Security Weekly members to learn hacking and computer security.
We now have openings! If you are interested in participating send us some email and we will contact you.