Position: Executive Producer
Security Weekly is looking for an executive producer to join our fun and innovative team. Our primary aim is to fill this opening with a part-time, on-site producer. We are looking for this person to have experience with using basic technology (email, CRM, ticketing systems) and be a highly motivated and outgoing team player.
Book guests for all shows and communicate the bookings to all guests and production teams.
Key Quantifiable Indicators
Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to use technology to track all guest activity (Email, CRM, ticketing system).
Security Weekly Founder & CEO
Account managers, sales staff, podcast talent, production engineers, and all other stakeholders.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Outgoing and will to communicate with people, such as potential guest via email, social media and telephone
- Project management skills are a plus
- Using InSightly to track all new guests and maintain status for each guest, use the pipeline to report on the individual status (identified through booked)
- Ensure that the shows are booked with guests at least 2 months in advance
- Contact each guest via email, phone, Twitter or other means to ask them to be on the show
- Confirm guest dates using the schedule
- File tickets for the production crew to contact guest and do a test call, providing them with all of the contact information
- Manage and maintain contact information in Insightly
- Request new leads for guests from the CEO, production teams and show talent
- Suggest new guest to be on the shows
- Update the episode archive wiki with all of the guest information for each show
- Attend weekly meeting to report on status of all guest booking
Compensation: based on experience and skillset
Contact: Paul Asadoorian (paul -at- securityweekly -dot- com) if you are interested!