Five ways to maximize your IT training, pocket-sized printing, 30 years of evasion techniques, Ixia teases advanced visibility solutions, and more enterprise security news!
- HP brings pocket-sized printing to the UAE – ITP.net – Oh, you will see these in your enterprise. I can just see marketing and HR departments being all over this one. How do you secure Bluetooth and NFC?
- Ixia to Showcase Advanced Security and Visibility Solutions at Cisco Live 2017 – SPoG FTW: Without advanced network visibility seen through a single pane of glass, organizations put network security, compliance mandates, and application performance at risk.
- Who’s afraid of cloud app management? Fear not, solutions are here! – Gemalto blog – My head is spinning: Access management solutions have emerged to address these cloud adoption hurdles and ensure secure, compliant and convenient access to cloud-based applications. SafeNet Trusted Access, Gemalto’s new cloud access management service, lets organizations: Simplify cloud access with smart single sign on Optimize security with fine-grained, scenario-based access policies Scale cloud adoption with centralized access management Gain visibility into access events through data driven insights
- 5 Tips to Maximize Your IT Security Training – John can relate: Training events fully back those findings. Any trainer can tell you frustration-ridden stories of the outcome of multitasking. Frustration for the rest of the class when one person falls behinds and asks a question that was just answered. Frustration for the student that’s confused because they missed something. Frustration for everyone when someone misses something important because they ‘weren’t all there.’
- McAfee Labs Report Reviews 30-Year Evolution of Evasion Techniques
- Kaspersky VirusDesk: online file and link scanner – gHacks Tech News
- Intel to collaborate with Israel’s Team8, Illusive on cybersecurity
- GrammaTech products to aid NTU’s cyber security research