Russians on PornHub, dirty songs on the radio, Windows security protocol vulnerabilities, tomato plant security, and more security news!
- Amazons Prime Day Won Shopping on Tuesday
- Tomato-Plant Security
- Dial S for SQLi: Now skiddies can order web attacks via text message
- No big deal. You can defeat Kaspersky’s ATM antivirus with a really fat executable
- Uber Patches Authentication Bypass Vulnerability
- Verizon Won’t Be the Last to Leave Data Exposed in the Cloud
- Samba puts out new security update to address exploit that fueled WannaCry
- Attackers Using Automated Scans to Takeover WordPress Installs
- Scanner Shows EternalBlue Vulnerability Unpatched on Thousands of Machines
- News in brief: dark web sites attacked; radio station pwnd; Russian hacker jailed for nine years
- Russians told to log in to Pornhub using verified social media accounts
- Vulnerabilities Discovered In Windows Security Protocols
- Over 14 Million Verizon Customers’ Data Exposed On Unprotected AWS Server
- Researcher Claims Samsung’s Tizen OS is Poorly Programmed; Contains 27,000 Bugs!