WannaCry’s killswitch domain registrant is arrested, making infosec more inclusive, hacking 113-year-old subway signs, security standards for smart devices, and more security news!
- Making Infosec Meetings More Inclusive
- How Engineers Hacked 113 Year Old Subway System Signs
- Chromes built-in adblocker arrives for early adopters
- Researchers display CAN do skill in vehicle DoS
- An Insight into Security Static Analysis Tools
- WannaCry Hero Arrested, One of Two Charged with Distribution of Kronos Malware
- New IoT Bill Proposes Security Standards for Smart Devices
- Hackers Behind WannaCry Ransomware Withdraw $143,000 From Bitcoin Wallets
- FBI Arrests Researcher Who Found ‘Kill-Switch’ to Stop Wannacry Ransomware
- FCC has no documentation of DDoS attack that hit net neutrality comments
- Google Tracks Ransomware Payments at Scale With Machine Learning
- Sonic attacks against GPS/gimbal, etc
- Pre-pwned android phones for sale on Amazon – There is a time to buy name brand stuff folks…
- Billboard hax – We drink because you don’t change your default passwords.
- IoT security analysis tool– Um, I am confused….
- Malwarebyteblog arrested at DEF CON – yeah the guy that “stopped” wanna cry by registering the killswitch domain…
- Updates to killlerbee and Wireshark for more functionality to include WirelessHART
- Hacking a smart gun with high tech and low tech attacks – This one is damned neat one WiFi based attack, the other with….cheap magnets. The vendor response is also priceless.