Paul and Michael talk about the startup stories and discuss their startup journeys.
Startup Articles & Discussion
- How To Change A Prospect’s Mind When They Tell You ‘I’m Good’ ==>
- What Do Boards Actually Do? ==>
- People Are The Price of Admission ==>
- Has SaaS Become Commodified? ==> Take note of the ‘so what?’ conclusion; we’ll discuss
- MVP Paradox And Here’s How To Fix Your MVP Before Its Too Late! ==>
Startup & Security Notes of Interest
The most active cybersecurity investors [interactive graphic]
ForgeRock raised $88M in Series D
- ForgeRock develops a digital identity management platform that allows organizations to share and manage data from web, cloud and IoT sources.
- $140.1M raised over four rounds (no seed listed) since 2012
- Cloud revived identity. Made it top of mind again. And more complex. Lots going on here. And lots of names I didn’t see on this list.
Michael’s Straight Talk Journey
- Launching a coaching and advisory program for a limited number of security leaders
- One-day workshop on identifying and crafting your value proposition launched – for enterprise and startups; initially designed as a team retreat
- Keynoting a conference on security leadership in October – more details soon
- *We need to stop dehumanizing security before it’s too late ==> Gary contributed a Security Slap Shot this week…
And some changes coming to my professional columns, website, and the like. Stay tuned for some exciting updates.
Visit http://securityweekly.com/category/ssw for all the latest episodes!