Paul and Michael talk about being a leader in the startup world. How to fund your business? They also enforce how important it is to take a sabbatical.
Article Discussion on Leadership, Innovation, and Startup Success
- How to Fund Your Business – Even If You’re Broke and Have Zero Experience ==>
- Why Startup Founders Need to Take a Sabbatical ==>
- B2B buying is strategic. Selling is tactical. ==>
- Small Biz Owners Almost Always Fail With Their Marketing Because of These 3 Things ==>
- VCs ready to help play job market matchmaker ==> What would this look like in security?
Startup & Security News You Need to Know
Global IPO market on pace for best year since 2007
- Sharing this because everyone has an opinion; go build something awesome and make a difference
SAP acquired Gigya for $350M (reported)
- “Gigya is a customer identity management platform that offers businesses with registration, social login, identity and access management solutions.”
- Over $100M in funding since 2006, last big round was 2014
Google acquired Bitium for UNDISCLOSED
- “Bitium is a provider of cloud-based identity and access management solutions including single sign-on, password management and analytics for businesses.”
- Raised about $15M over 4 rounds in the last 4-5 years
OnFido raised $30M Series C
- Onfido is a provider of background checking and identity verification solutions for businesses.
- over $60M in funding since 2013 – including an equity and unattributed round
Vimeo acquired Livestream – UNDISCLOSED
CA Technologies acquired Runscope – Undisclosed
- Runscope provides API testing, real-time traffic monitoring, logging and debugging solutions for application developers.
- Consider how this fits with the Veracode acquisition
Visit http://securityweekly.com/category/ssw for all the latest episodes!