Don’t worry about PGP private key exposure, Signal taps up Intel’s SGX for increased security, a two-year-old Linux Kernel issue resurfaces, Bill Gates’s biggest mistake, Oracle patches away, and is society becoming desensitized to the loss of personal data?
- Worried by PGP private key exposure stories? You dont have to with contemporary Identity-Based Encryption.
- Broadening HSTS to secure more of the Web
- Signal taps up Intel’s SGX to (hopefully) stop contacts falling into hackers, cops’ hands
- Cardiac Scan Authentication Your Heart As Your Password
- 2-Year-Old Linux Kernel Issue Resurfaces As High-Risk Flaw
- Dark-Web Drug Dealer Arrested After He Travelled US for World Beard Championships
- Internet Explorer bug can reveal the contents of your address bar
- Woman says hacker spied on her through the baby monitor
- Oracle Patches Apache Struts, Reminds Users to Update Equifax Bug
- If Bill Gates really thinks ctrl-alt-del was a mistake, he should have fixed it himself
- Remote Wi-Fi Attack Backdoors iPhone 7
- and that’s how you get pwned. Looks like we need to do an OPSEC for GitHub users class…
- According to Norton, Vatican City has the highest bonnet count per capita
- High Sierra OS X keychain issues. – Apparently this affects older OSes too, and may be some interesting FUD. Watch as the story unfolds]
- BlueBorne – 7 bluetooth 0-days – FUUUUUUUU
- Part 95 Personal radio rules change
- In case you missed it: #TrevorForget
- Remembering Trevor the Roach #Trevorforget
- Et tu, Deloitte???
- Is Society Becoming Desensitized to the loss of Personal Data?