New Gmail security, who to blame for the Equifax breach, three billion compromised Yahoo accounts, embarrassing encryption ignorance, and why is Alex Stamos hunting down Russian political ads on Facebook?
- Who is Alex Stamos, the man hunting down Russian political ads on Facebook?
- Google’s new Gmail security: If you’re a high-value target, you’ll use physical keys | ZDNet
- UK Home Secretary embarrassingly ignorant: “I dont need to understand how encryption works”
- Former Equifax CEO blames breach on a single person who failed to deploy patch
- Google is making encryption mandatory for sites on 45 Top-Level Domains
- This high school girl built an ethical hacking station to get people into data security
- Facebook Set To Hand Over Russia-Bought Ads
- Yahoo Says All 3 Billion Accounts Hit By 2013 Hack
- Equifax Triggers Debate On Cyber Rules
- Congress Grills Former Equifax CEO Over Data Breach
- Hackers pounce on 3 vulnerable WordPress plugins
- As Latest Breach Updates Show, Security Incidents Often Worse Than Initially Reported
- Russian spies used Kaspersky AV to hack NSA contractor, swipe exploit code new claim
- DNS a ‘Victim of its Own Success’