Blaming Russia, compromising Apple’s facial recognition, books to give to your 30-year old self, malware on NSA employee computers, and more security news!
- DoD’s Vuln Disclosure Program Racks Up 2,837 Security Flaws
- The Motherboard Guide To Not Getting Hacked
- UK Security Chief Blames Russia For Hacks
- Oracle Releases Security Alert
- Microsoft Patches 17-Year-Old Office Bug
- Cash Converters Reveals Data Breach
- Apples Face ID security fooled by simple face mask
- Webroot security predictions 2018
- DJI Bug Bounty NDA Is ‘Not Signable’, Say Irate Infosec Researchers
- Forget APTs: Let’s Talk about Advanced Persistent Infrastructure
- Books Id give to my 30yr old self
- A Boeing 757 was hacked remotely while it sat on the runway
- Attacks Exploit Microsoft Dynamic Data Exchange Protocol
- 121 Pieces of Malware Flagged on NSA Employee’s Home Computer
- DHS Remotely Hacks a Boeing 757 Sitting on a Runway
- Deloitte Ranked #1 by Gartner in Security Consulting for 5th Consecutive Year
- Deloitte Breach (for reference)
- Are the Aftereffects of a Cyberattack as Damaging as the Initial Impact?
- How Bad is it for Equifax?