In the news, a new Windows evasion technique, naked rowers, undetectable malware, social engineering from your shed and banking apps vulnerable to MITM attacks.
- Uber Paid 20-Year-Old Florida Hacker $100,000 to Keep Data Breach Secret
- Process Doppelgnging: New Malware Evasion Technique Works On All Windows Versions
- Naked rowers calendar hit by denial-of-service attack following Russia ‘ban’
- Newly Revealed Flaw in Intel Processors Allows Undetectable Malware
- Man turns shed into top rated restaurant on TripAdvisor
- Banking Apps Found Vulnerable to MITM Attacks
- Apple gets around to patching all the other High Sierra security holes
- Bluetooth enabled GUN SAFE hax.
- MailSploit, for when you need to sploit mail clients with your SE campaign
- IoT security with Microsoft