In the news, we discuss Uber paying hacker to keep quiet, flaw in Intel processors, banking apps found vulnerable to MITM attacks, Apple patching all other High Sierra security holes, and more on this episode of Paul’s Security Weekly!
- North Korean Malicious Cyber Activity
- Yet Another WordPress Extension Changes Owner and Gets Backdoored
- The seven most colossal data breaches of 2017
- Security Firm Keeper Sues News Reporter Over Vuln Story
- North Korea Labels US WannaCry Accusation As Absurd
- What do techies really want for Christmas?
- Beware of Fake Bitcoin Wallets