In the news, multiple vulnerabilities in 7-Zip, how getting granular improves network security, NSA exploit use on rise for cryptocurrency mining,and more on this episode of Paul’s Security Weekly!
- The TV you watch each night… could be watching you each night.
- How to Protect Your Smart TV From Getting Hacked
- PSA: If your security starts and ends with bug bounties, you’re gonna have a bad time
- Apple’s top-secret iBoot firmware source code spills onto GitHub for some insane reason
- This massive cybercrime network sold over 4 million credit card numbers before it was shut down