In the news, Atos unveils new managed service built on Red Hat OpenShift platform, Trustwave launches proactive Threat Hunting service, Phantom Cyber fetches $350 million in acquisition by Splunk, and more on this episode of Enterprise Security Weekly!
- Atos unveils new managed service built on Red Hat OpenShift platform
- Argus and Ericsson to offer cyber security solutions for vehicles
- GrammaTech Extends the Reach of Static Analysis – CodeSonar/X is a ground-breaking new capability connecting static analysis with dynamic analysis to help software developers improve efficiency,
- Trustwave launches proactive Threat Hunting service
- Radware Neutralizes Evasive Zero-Day Malware Threats with Cloud Malware Protection Service
- Demisto : Brings Unparalleled Visibility Into SOC Metrics to Enable SOC Efficiency and Improve Mean Time to Response
- Phantom Cyber Fetches $350 Million in Acquisition by Splunk
- Phishing Security Firm PhishMe Rebrands as Cofense After Acquisition
- CrowdStrike Reveals Time to Breakout as Key Cyber-Security Metric – “The breakout time is the time that it takes for an attacker to escape the initial beachhead machine that they were able to compromise,” Okay, so lateral movement?
Visit http://secweekly2.wpengine.com/esw for all the latest episodes!