In the news, Quickjack advanced Clickjacking & frame slicing attack tool, how to fight mobile number port-out scams, the Russians hacked the Olympics, top 5 ways security vulnerabilities hide in your IT systems, and GitHub hit by largest DDoS attack ever recorded at 1.35 Tbps!
- Quickjack Advanced Clickjacking & Frame Slicing Attack Tool
- How to Fight Mobile Number Port-out Scams
- Russians Hacked the Olympics
- Top Five Ways Security Vulnerabilities Hide in Your IT Systems
- Attackers Using Memcached Servers to Amplify DDoS Attacks
- GitHub Hit By Largest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded at 1.35 Tbps
- Two Thirds Of Organizations Not Prepared For GDPR Right To Be Forgotten
- 23,000 HTTPS Certs Will Be Axed In Next 24 Hours Amid Bitter Turf War
- Bad AI is still AI
- Detecting Lateral movement
- combine this with even better FB facial recognition…
- Bettercap 2.0!
- Cert compromises and a bit WTF moment – Also, more findings and WTAF
- FUD or REAL: N. Korean malware can jump air gaps
- Github DDoS