In the news this week, Product announcements from Infoblox, Infocyte, ObserveIT, ThreatQuotient, Cisco and Tufin. Symantec could be in hot water, and CA and Palo Alto both made a recent acquisition, and more on this episode of Enterprise Security Weekly!
- Infoblox Enhances SaaS based Security to Address the DNS Cybersecurity Blind Spot
- Linux Today – Symantec may violate Linux GPL in Norton Core Router
- CA Technologies acquires SourceClear in DevSecOps push – Cyber Parse – Cyber Security and Information Security
- Palo Alto Networks acquisition to grow cybersecurity portfolio – Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Infocyte Launches Next-Gen Cyber Risk Management Platform SpaceGab
- ObserveIT Unveils Powerful New Data Exfiltration Features to Combat Insider Threats; Experiences 5th Consecutive Record-Breaking Quarter
- ThreatQuotient Launches Industry’s First Cybersecurity Situation Room, Empowering Organisations to Take the Right Actions Faster – Cyber Parse – Cyber Security and Information Security
- Cisco broadens Tetration security delivery with cloud, virtual buying options
- Tufin Announces Security Automation for Containers and Microservices
- Cloud Directory Feature O365 Integration – Security Boulevard
- ThreatQuotient Launches ThreatQ Investigations
Visit http://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!