In Tracking Security Innovation, Fortinet acquires Bradford Networks, Qualys acquires Second Front Systems, CounterTack acquires GoSecure, Panorays raised $5 million in an unattributed round, OneLogin raised $22.5 million Series C, and more!
Tracking Security Innovation
Fortinet acquired Bradford Networks (undisclosed)
- “Bradford Networks provides security automation and orchestration solutions for financials, hospitality, entertainment, education and retail sectors.”
- Bradford took on roughly $6M in funding over three equity rounds
- Fortinet is a provider of network security appliances and unified threat management solutions.
- Fortinet IPO was Nov 2009
Qualys acquired Second Front Systems (undisclosed)
- Second Front provides cybersecurity and intelligence analytics solutions for government agencies.
- No funding information – looks like small shop without funding
- Qualys is a provider of cloud security, compliance and related services for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Qualys IPO was Sept 2010
CounterTack acquired GoSecure (undisclosed)
- Doesn’t appear to have funding information
- CounterTack provides real-time endpoint threat detection and response solutions for enterprises and government organizations.
- Reported over $93.6M in funding over a series of rounds, including a Series D of $15.6M in May 2017 and an equity round in Nov 2017 (no details)
Panorays raised $5M in an unattributed round
- Panorays is a provider of automated third-party security management solutions that enables companies to manage third-parties and vendor platforms.
OneLogin raised $22.5M Series C
- OneLogin offers cloud-based identity and access management solutions for web applications such as single sign-on and multifactor authentication.
- At least $62M in funding (seems like more is possible)
- $75.2M in funding according to crunchbase
Visit http://secweekly2.wpengine.com/category/ssw for all the latest episodes!