In the Enterprise News, Riverbed announced the latest release of Riverbed SteelCentral, Tufin advances automation capabilities with Tufin Orchestration Suite R18-1, ServiceNow announces new conversational bot, Splunk agrees to acquire VictorOps, and more on this episode of Enterprise Security Weekly!
- Riverbed announced the latest release of Riverbed SteelCentral
- ManageEngine Delivers End-to-End Hybrid IT Operations Management
- Tufin Advances Automation Capabilities with Tufin Orchestration Suite R18-1
- ServiceNow announces new conversational bot
- NETSCOUT : Demonstrates How Enterprises Can Leverage Smart Data
- Synopsys : Enables Secure App Development with Coverity Enhancements and Integrated Security Training Platform – I like this approach: seamless integration with Synopsys’ completely rebuilt eLearning platform, an on-demand security training solution for developers. The integration provides developers with convenient access—directly from the Coverity interface—to short, context-relevant training modules to help them address security issues Coverity detects in their code.
- Device Authority Announces KeyScaler as a Service IoT Security in the Cloud – IoT security in the cloud is all the rage these days: a multi-tenant model, to provide their end users with automated certificate management, end-to-end data security, automated password management, and connectors to AWS IoT, Microsoft Azure IoT and PTC’s ThingWorx platform.
- A10 Networks announced Ingress Controller – WTH are they talking about? The A10 Ingress Controller not only operates with Ingress resources to automatically provision application delivery configuration and policies, but also ties directly into the container life cycle to automatically update application delivery configuration with the dynamism of a Kubernetes environment.
- Splunk Agrees to Acquire VictorOps – organizations are increasingly turning towards artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) solutions to help them focus on critical aspects of the customer experience. By applying ML and AI to monitoring, event management and incident management data, Splunk and VictorOps will enable DevOps teams to speed resolution and learn from past actions to make proactive recommendations. From VictorOps web site, I like this better: We Make On-Call Suck Less: On-Call Management + Automated Escalations + Centralized System Information
Visit http://secweekly2.wpengine.com/esw for all the latest episodes!