This week, Endace and Ixia partner to secure and monitor networks, Oracle brings autonomous security to identity with Trust Fabric, NetSpectre attack could enable remote CPU exploitation, FireEye boosts endpoint security with MalwareGuard Machine Learning, Mimecast snaps up Solebit for $88 Million, and more on this episode of Enterprise Security Weekly!
- Endace and Ixia Partner to Secure and Monitor Networks – Endace
- SentinelOne : Announces Partnership with Lookout to Extend Next-Gen Endpoint Protection to Mobile Devices
- Cofense SOARs Above Existing Security Orchestration and Automation Offerings Leveraging Human-Intelligence to Stop Active Cyber Attacks
- F5 Updates Access Manager, SSL Orchestrator to Boost Web App Security
- Oracle Brings Autonomous Security to Identity With Trust Fabric
- NetSpectre Attack Could Enable Remote CPU Exploitation
- Cofense Advances Email Security With Updated Tools
- FireEye Boosts Endpoint Security With MalwareGuard Machine Learning
- Endace and Ixia Partner to Secure and Monitor Networks
- Mimecast Snaps Up Solebit for $88 Million
Visit http://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!