Symantec boosts security with Javelin Networks, ThreatQuotient integrates Verified Breach Intelligence from Visa, FireMon delivers hybrid cloud security with new visibility and orchestration, StackPath partners with Sectigo, and we have some acquisition & funding updates from Veracode, Shape Security, Thoma Bravo, and more!
- Symantec Boosts Security With Javelin, Appthority Acquisitions
- Veracode Acquired for $950M as Broadcom Closes CA Acquisition
- KnowBe4’s New GRC Platform Takes the Bite out of Risk Management
- ThreatQuotient Integrates Verified Breach Intelligence from Visa to Strengthen Payment Data Defenses
- Dahua Technology Launches AI XVR Products Integrating Perimeter Protection
- FireMon delivers hybrid cloud security with new visibility and orchestration capabilities – Help Net Security
- Anti-fraud startup Shape Security raises $26M in Series E round to drive global expansion
- Nuvias partners with Lookout for mobile security
- StackPath Partners With Sectigo to Offer Free Private SSL Certificates – Hosting Journalist.com
- Exclusive: Buyout firm Thoma Bravo approaches Symantec about…
Visit http://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!