Mergers, Acquisitions & Partnerships
- TokenEx partners with SureCloud – SureCloud’s industry-leading GRC (governance, risk and compliance) platform is focused on delivering a purpose-built, SaaS workflow and assessment solution and TokenEx is a cloud-based data-protection platform, providing tokenization, pseudonymization, encryption and data vaulting as a unified Software as a Service (SaaS) for all sensitive data sets.
- Check Point Acquires Web Application Security Startup ForceNock – That was fast! Founded in 2017, ForceNock has developed patent-pending web application and API protection (WAAP) technology that leverages machine learning, behavioral analysis, and reputation-based analysis.Check Point says it plans on integrating this technology into its Infinity total protection solution.
- Check Point Enhances Infinity Platform With ForceNock Buyout
- Cybersecurity Market Worth Over $300bn by 2024: Global Market Insights, Inc.
- Zix agrees to acquire cloud-based cybersecurity provider AppRiver for $275M in cash – AppRiver serves more than 60,000 companies worldwide and is supported by what Zix says is “a 4,500-strong” reseller community. The company provides Microsoft Office 365 and Secure Hosted Exchange services, which serve as a lead generator for security products, according to Zix. AppRiver launched its spam and virus service in 2002
- Cybersecurity firm Syncurity closes $2M seed round of institutional investment – Syncurity IR-Flow is the SOAR platform built by analysts for analysts that takes a “process-first” approach and allows security teams to streamline the entire incident management process — from threat hunting and pre-conviction alert handling to post-conviction incident response.
- Cloud Security Firm Sonrai Emerges From Stealth With $18.5 Million in Funding – Sonrai was founded in 2017 by Brendan Hannigan and Sandy Bird, who previously founded and worked for Q1 Labs, which IBM acquired in 2011 for its QRadar intelligence and analytics platform. Hannigan and Bird joined IBM Security following the acquisition, where they served as general manager and CTO, respectively. Sonrai emerges from stealthSonrai’s Cloud Data Control product, which the company built from the ground up, is a native cloud service that aims to provide organizations the discovery, mapping, classification and automation capabilities needed control data and users across their cloud environments.
- Sonrai Security Unfurls Service to Track Data in the Cloud
- IAM Provider OneLogin Raises $100 Million – With the new capital, the company wants to accelerate adoption of its new products, including Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), and to serve enterprises in the UAM category. The provider also plans further expansion in North America and Europe.
- Nozomi Networks, Schneider Electric Work Together to Secure Critical Infrastructure – This agreement provides Schneider Electric customers with our ICS cyber security and visibility solution, along with access to a global network of Schneider Electric consultants trained as Nozomi Networks Certified Engineers. We will also integrate our products with Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure™ open, interoperable, IoT-enabled system architecture and platform.
- RSA Conference 2019 is the place to be for the latest in cybersecurity data, innovation and thought leadership. From March 4-8, San Francisco will come alive with cybersecurity’s brightest minds as they gather together to discuss the industry’s new
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals