Security Product Launches & Announcements
- Commvault Enables Any Application And Any Cloud At Scale With Snapshot-assisted Backups – today announced that its IntelliSnap® snapshot technology has been tested and validated to work with Cisco HyperFlex™ hyperconverged systems to protect application workloads, file systems and virtual machines (VMs) without the need for third-party tools, providing customers with control, simplification and flexible architecture options that will meet their business needs now and in the future.
- Trustwave unveils new advanced Secure Email Gateway for blended threats – Trustwave SEG 8.2 supports Microsoft Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS), an enterprise cloud-based protection service that employs encryption, identity, and authorization policies to help secure documents and email content traversing across networks and devices.
- NopSec Announces a New Enterprise Unified VRM Solution – The focus of this release is to handle datasets from the largest of enterprises, with a user experience that makes understanding overall risk, managing vulnerabilities and remediation simple and straightforward.
- Auth0 Now Available on AWS Marketplace – Auth0’s availability on AWS Marketplace makes it even more accessible to developers who need an extensible identity solution for new applications. Auth0 is quick to implement and easy for AWS customers to purchase so developers can easily get new applications up-and-running. An Enterprise Subscription to Auth0’s highly scalable identity platform includes: Custom Domains, Unlimited Social Identity Providers, Unlimited Enterprise Identity Providers, HIPAA/BAA compliance, Single Sign On, and many other features.
- ConnectGuard Ethernet encryption technology protects mission-critical Carrier Ethernet services – ConnectGuard™ Ethernet encrypts Ethernet traffic with line-rate performance for lowest latency and highest throughput. It also comes with none of the complexity or performance cost associated with other data protection techniques. Built on the Advanced Encryption Standard, ConnectGuard™ Ethernet uses cryptographic techniques including dynamic key exchange and hardware tamper protection.
- Pulse Secure launches new vADC Community Edition to help developers build smarter applications for container and cloud platforms – Pulse vADC Community Edition integrates easily with common DevOps tools for automated provisioning and orchestration, such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Puppet and Chef, making it easy to start building secure and scalable applications from day one. Developers can use the Community Edition for commercial applications up to a limit of 10 Mbps, and up to four nodes can be clustered together for high availability, for a maximum aggregate bandwidth of 40 Mbps.
- Synopsys : Unveils Coverity Enhancements to Extend Breadth, Depth, and Scalability of Enterprise Application Security Testing
- Synopsys Improves Coverity Static Application Security Testing
- Vesta launches payment and fraud prevention solutions for e-Commerce
- XebiaLabs launches new DevOps risk and compliance capability for software releases – The XebiaLabs DevOps Platform provides a single pane of glass for technical and business stakeholders to track the release chain of custody across the end-to-end CI/CD toolchain, from code to production. And, with visibility into security and compliance issues, teams can take action to ensure that release failure risks, security vulnerabilities, and IT governance violations are resolved early in the software delivery cycle.
Visit http://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
- RSA Conference 2019 is the place to be for the latest in cybersecurity data, innovation and thought leadership. From March 4-8, San Francisco will come alive with cybersecurity’s brightest minds as they gather together to discuss the industry’s new
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals