In the News segment, Oracle patches 284 vulnerabilities, bug in Twitter Android app exposed protected tweets, 4 tips for better API Security in 2019, and more!
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- Oracle Patches 284 Vulnerabilities in January Critical Patch Update
- Mac Malware OSX.Dok is Back, Actively Infecting Victims
- Bug in Twitter Android App Exposed Protected Tweets
- ES File Explorer vulnerabilities potentially impact 100 Million Users
If you Build It, They Will Come
- Onapsis To Buy Cyber Security Firm Virtual Forge To Boost SAP Defense
- Zix to acquire AppRiver, cloud-based cybersecurity solutions provider
- Protecting privileged access in DevOps and cloud environments
Learning & Tools
- Vulnerabilities Management — 5 Ways to Find and Fix Open Source Vulnerabilities
- 4 Tips for Better API Security in 2019
- Synopsys Updates Coverity With Enhanced Analysis Capabilities
- Improvements to SiteCheck Website Scanner
Food for Thought
- Australian businesses increasingly embrace Artificial Intelligence: report
- Cybersecurity Market Is Growing at a CAGR of 11.45% from 2019 to 2025
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly
- RSA Conference 2019 is the place to be for the latest in cybersecurity data, innovation and thought leadership. From March 4-8, San Francisco will come alive with cybersecurity’s brightest minds as they gather together to discuss the industry’s new
- If you are interested in quality over quantity and having meaningful conversations instead of just a badge scan, join us April 1-3, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals
- Check out our On-Demand material! Some of our previously recorded webcasts are now available On-Demand at: securityweekly.com/ondemand.