In our second segment, the Security Weekly hosts will discuss the Future of Security, such as major changes, evolving threats, and security culture!
The Future Of Security
- What are some of the major changes you hope to see in security over the next 5 years?
- What are some of the major challenges we’ll face in security in the near future?
- How will the threats evolve in computer security in the next several years?
- How will security become part of our culture as technology is adopted in every aspect of our lives?
- Will our privacy continue to erode or will there be champions for our privacy that allow us to maintain it to a certain degree?
Full Show notes: https://wiki.securityweekly.com/Episode592
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!