In the Leadership and Communications segment, are boards of directors responsible for cybersecurity, cybersecurity mental health warning, how to cope with a Mid-Career Crisis, and more!
- Are Boards of Directors Responsible for Cybersecurity?
- From Survive To Thrive In Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Mental Health Warning — 1 In 6 CISOs Now Medicate Or Use Alcohol
- Finding Your Flywheel
- Why Highly Efficient Leaders Fail
- Getting Past Pushback: 12 Approaches To Building Trust With Clients
- Think Like a Scientist: How to Solve Everyday Problems
- 4 Ways Lying Becomes the Norm at a Company
- How to Stop Being Angry with Obnoxious People
- How to Cope With a Mid-Career Crisis
- RSA Conference 2019 is coming up March 4 – 8 in San Francisco! Go to rsaconference.com/securityweekly-us19 to register now using the discount code 5U9SWFD to receive $100 off a full conference pass! If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request! Submission deadline for interviews or briefings is February 22nd @ 3:00pm ET
- SecureWorld Boston is hosting their 15th annual conference March 27-28 @ the Hynes Convention Center. Security Weekly Listeners save $100 off a full conference pass by visiting secureworldexpo.com and using the code ‘SecurityWeekly’
- OSHEAN is hosting RI Cybersecurity Exchange Day on March 13th at the O’Hare Academic Building at Salve Regina in Newport, RI! Register Now @ OSHEAN.org/events.