Paul and Matt discuss some Funding and M&A, such as Elevate Security announces an $8 million series A to alter employee security behavior, Armorblox raises 16.5 million in series A, Bandura Cyber raises 10 million in venture funding, and much more!
Topic: Funding and M&A News
- Elevate Security announces $8M Series A to alter employee security behavior
- K2 Cyber Security gathers $6 mln seed – PE Hub
- Columbia-based Bandura Cyber raises $10 million in venture funding
- Armorblox Raises $16.5M in Series A Funding | FinSMEs
- Bishop Fox Raises $25 Million from ForgePoint Capital to Accelerate Growth of Security Testing Services and Expansion of Research Initiatives
- Ex-Cylance, Carbon Black execs’ startup raises $20 million in… –Obsidian Security Announces Industrys First Platform for Intelligent Identity Protection Driven by Machine Learning
- Top 9 cybersecurity M&A deals of 2018 and 2019 (so far)
- Cybersecurity M&A Activity Hits a Record High in 2018. The Hottest Deals Involved…
- K2 claims victory over zero-day attacks
Visit http://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- SecureWorld Boston is hosting their 15th annual conference March 27-28 @ the Hynes Convention Center. Security Weekly Listeners save $100 off a full conference pass by visiting secureworldexpo.com and using the code ‘SecurityWeekly’
- OSHEAN is hosting RI Cybersecurity Exchange Day on March 13th at the O’Hare Academic Building at Salve Regina in Newport, RI! Register Now @ OSHEAN.org/events.