Capsule8 expands threat detection platform for PCI DSS, BitSight unveils peer analytics for more effective security performance management, Imperva advances autonomous application protection capabilities, and Synopsys launches Polaris Software integrity platform!
- SentinelOne : Releases Full Remote Shell Capabilities; Raises Industry Standard in Remote Endpoint Attack Query and Response
- New Release of CodeSonar Focuses on Safety Critical Systems and IoT
- Capsule8 Expands Threat Detection Platform for PCI DSS
- AT&T Cybersecurity Means End to AlienVault Brand, As the Company…
- Napatech Accelerates Cybersecurity and Network Monitoring Applications up to 100G
- BitSight Unveils Peer Analytics for More Effective Security Performance Management
- Imperva Advances Autonomous Application Protection Capabilities
- Synopsys Launches Polaris Software Integrity Platform
- Linux security: Cmd provides visibility, control over user activity
Visit http://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- SecureWorld Boston is hosting their 15th annual conference March 27-28 @ the Hynes Convention Center. Security Weekly Listeners save $100 off a full conference pass by visiting secureworldexpo.com and using the code ‘SecurityWeekly’
- OSHEAN is hosting RI Cybersecurity Exchange Day on March 13th at the O’Hare Academic Building at Salve Regina in Newport, RI! Register Now @ OSHEAN.org/events.