In the Leadership and Communications segment, even CEOs should clean their own bathrooms sometimes, building an effective cybersecurity program, how to get booked as a podcast guest, and more!
- Even CEOs Should Clean Their Own Bathrooms Sometimes
- CIOs’ Top Trends Include Innovation At Scale, Driving Revenue, Customer Centricity
- Trends behind anticipated $300+ billion cybersecurity market
- Is Cybersecurity a Part of Your Business Strategy? It Should Be
- Building An Effective Cybersecurity Program
- Why I started using a paper task manager instead of an app
- How to Get Booked as a Podcast Guest
- Is There Really a Cybersecurity Talent Shortage?
- Join us April 1-3, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort for InfoSec World 2019 where you can connect and network with like-minded individuals in search of actionable information. Visit https://infosecworld.misti.com/ and use the registration code OS19-SECWEEK for 15% off the Main Conference or World Pass. If you are interested in booking an interview or briefing with Security Weekly, please go to securityweekly.com/conferencerequest to submit your request!
- SecureWorld Boston is hosting their 15th annual conference March 27-28 @ the Hynes Convention Center. Security Weekly Listeners save $100 off a full conference pass by visiting secureworldexpo.com and using the code ‘SecurityWeekly’
- John Strand will be teaching Active Defense and Cyber Deception at Black Hat 2019. Please register here! Register Now @ www.blackhat.com