In the News segment, The Matrix turns 20, Containers are Weakest Security Leak Again, The Evolution of Application Security in the Serverless World, and more!
Bugs, Breaches, and Bounties!
- Envoy NULL character injection
- Envoy path traversal
- “Selfie” attack in PSK mutual authentication process
- Facebook app developers leaked millions of user records on cloud servers, researchers say
Dev, Sec, or Ops?
- ADVANCING WINDOWS CONTAINERS WITH DOCKER AND KUBERNETES
- How to Design DevSecOps Compliance Processes to Free Up Developer Resources
Tools & Techniques
Deep in Thought
- Security Testing Trends For 2019
- Report: Containers Are Weakest Security Link Again
- The Evolution of Application Security In The Serverless World
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/securityweekly
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with LogRhythm and Recorded Future by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts . If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- We just released our 2019 Security Weekly 25 Index Survey. Please go to securityweekly.com and click the Survey link to help us understand who’s evaluating, using, or formerly used any of the Security Weekly 25 companies. The results will be summarized and presented back to all responders in a private webcast.