In the Enterprise News, ThreatQuotient expands integration with MITRE ATT&CK Framework, JASK launches a new Heads Up Display for security operations centers, and we have some acquisition and funding updates from Guardicore, Auth0, and KnowBe4!
- | PYMNTS.com
- ThreatQuotient Expands Integration with MITRE ATT&CK Framework to Offer Full Support for Customers
- Israeli Cybersecurity Firm Guardicore Raises $60M | News Brief
- KnowBe4 Focuses on Security Culture with CLTRe Acquisition
- Duo Mobile Makes It Easier to Restore Your Third-Party Personal Accounts
- Infocyte Launches First Agentless Cloud Workload Protection Platform, Strengthens Check Point Softwares Threat Detection and IR Capabilities in Dynamic AWS Environments
- Checkmarx deploys CxSAST on Project Hosts FPC FedRAMP-authorized PaaS – Help Net Security
- JASK launches a new Heads Up Display for security operations centers – Help Net Security
- InfoSec Handlers Diary Blog – Using Shodan Monitoring
- ThreatQ adds support for mobile and PRE-ATT&CK in response to rapid customer adoption – Help Net Security
- Tata Communications and Cisco to enable enterprises a multi-cloud native hybrid network transformation – Help Net Security
- Exabeam enhances security management approach and boosts cybersecurity degree program – Help Net Security
- Identity Management Firm Auth0 Raises $103 Million | SecurityWeek.Com
- Guardicore Raises $60 Million in Series C Funding | SecurityWeek.Com
Visit https://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!