Unfortunately, our scheduled interview was cancelled this week, but we are working to get Brian rescheduled. Instead, we’re going to discuss the state of privacy one year after GDPR. Yes, GDPR is a year old. Are things better, worse, or the same?
A few articles to stimulate our discussion:
- Are there any positives from the first year of GDPR?
- Is GDPR worth the cost?
- The true impact of GDPR is emerging now
- GDPR Anniversary Highlights Need For Businesses To Change Attitudes Towards Data Protection
- The not-yet United States of data privacy, 1 year after GDPR
- Where data privacy is law