Rapid7 is integrating access to Insight Platform Applications, Ixia releases a new Scalable, modular packet broker, Sonatype’s Nexus user conference to bring 2000 DevSecOps leaders together for free, and CyberArk and CNA introduce cybersecurity insurance!
- Rapid7 : Integrating Access to Rapid7 Insight Platform Applications with Your Existing SSO Identity Provider
- Ixia Releases a New Scalable, Modular Packet Broker: Vision X
- Sonatype’s Nexus User Conference to Bring 2,000 DevSecOps Leaders Together for Free, Live Streamed Event
- Venafi Study: Only 28 Percent of Organizations Enforce Security for Code Signing Machine Identities
- Microsegmentation Firm Edgewise Networks Raises $11 Million | SecurityWeek.Com
- CyberArk and CNA Introduce Cybersecurity Insurance
- Privitar closes $40 million Series B funding round – Help Net Security
Visit https://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with SaltStack, DomainTools, and LogRhythm by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts. If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Security Weekly is returning to Vegas this August for BlackHat and DefCon! If you would like to request a briefing or sponsor an interview on-site at BlackHat, please go to securityweekly.com/booking and submit your request!
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a 15% discount to sit for any of their Bootcamp Courses or Workshops! Visit Securityweekly.com/hackerhalted to register now!