In the Enterprise News, Docker desktop for Windows 10 will soon switch to WSL 2, Netskope introduces Zero-Trust secure access to private enterprise applications, 10 notable security acquisitions of 2019, and can your patching strategy keep up with the demands of open source?
- Docker Desktop for Windows 10 Will Soon Switch to WSL 2
- Aqua Security announces container vulnerabilities detecting and blocking solution in industry first. – DevOps Online
- Netskope Introduces Zero-Trust Secure Access to Private Enterprise Applications
- CipherCloud : Extends Zero Trust Cloud Security to Email for Office 365 and G Suite
- Skybox Security launches update to simplify hybrid cloud risk management
- System76s Supercharged Linux-powered Gazelle Laptop is Finally Available
- RedSeal launches new suite of professional services
- Cybersecurity risk-monitoring platform SecurityScorecard nabs $50 million
- 10 Notable Security Acquisitions of 2019 (So Far)
- What does runtime container security really mean? – Help Net Security
- Programming Measures to Take When Dealing With Sensitive Data
- CipherCloud adds new email security capabilities in its CipherCloud Zero Trust CASB+ platform – Help Net Security
- Can Your Patching Strategy Keep Up with the Demands of Open Source?
Visit https://securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
- Register for our upcoming webcasts with SaltStack, DomainTools, and LogRhythm by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts. If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand