Paul, Matt, and John Strand to discuss how Microsoft acquires BlueTalon to bolster data governance offerings, Arduino selects Auth0 as standardized login for open source ecosystem, new code-signing solution released by Venafi, and ExtraHop issues warning about phoning home in new security advisory!
- Aqua Security Introduces Native Runtime Protection for Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Microsoft acquires BlueTalon to bolster data governance offerings
- Arduino Selects Auth0 as Standardized Login for Open-Source Ecosystem
- New code-signing solution released by Venafi
- Check Point introduces two new security gateways – CRN – India
- Sonatype Goes Long with Go: Delivers Fully Automated Security Solution for Fast Growing Programming Language
- Carbon Black Proposes Updated Cybersecurity Kill Chain Model to Help Defenders Stay Ahead of Modern Attacks
- ExtraHop Issues Warning About Phoning Home in New Security Advisory
- Perimeter 81 and SentinelOne providing unified network and endpoint security – Help Net Security
Full Show Notes: https://wiki.securityweekly.com/ES_Episode147
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for our upcoming webcasts with (ISC)2 by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Some of you told us that you are overwhelmed by the amount of content we distribute! In an attempt to make it a little easier for you to find what you’re interested in, we’ve created our new listener interest list! Sign up for list and select your interests by visiting: securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- If you’re trying to make a big splash at BlackHat this year, we will be live-streaming Paul’s Security Weekly for the first time ever on-location! To sponsor an interview please go to securityweekly.com/booking and submit your request!
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a $100 discount to attend the two day conference. Use discount code HH19SW when you register or go to securityweekly.com/hackerhalted and register there! Make sure you checkout the keynote (Paul Asadoorian) and Mr. Jeff Man’s talk as well!