From Equifax to Capital One: The problem with web application security, Upcoming Change to Chrome’s Identity Indicators means the EV UI Moving to Page Info, Apple extends its bug bounty program to cover macOS with $1 million in rewards, Azure Security Lab: a new space for Azure research and collaboration, Awarding Google Cloud Vulnerability Research, and more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/asw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
If you build it, they will come
- Upcoming Change to Chrome’s Identity Indicators means the EV UI Moving to Page Info
- Apple extends its bug bounty program to cover macOS with $1 million in rewards
- Azure Security Lab: a new space for Azure research and collaboration
- Awarding Google Cloud Vulnerability Research
Learning & Tools
- Exploiting Out Of Band XXE using internal network and php wrappers
- HTTP Desync Attacks: Request Smuggling Reborn, plus some online labs
Food for Thought
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for our upcoming webcasts with (ISC)2 by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Some of you told us that you are overwhelmed by the amount of content we distribute! In an attempt to make it a little easier for you to find what you’re interested in, we’ve created our new listener interest list! Sign up for list and select your interests by visiting: securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a $100 discount to attend the two day conference. Use discount code HH19SW when you register or go to securityweekly.com/hackerhalted and register there! Make sure you checkout the keynote (Paul Asadoorian) and Mr. Jeff Man’s talk as well!