Signal Sciences Rolls New Application Security Product, A10 Networks brings zero-day automated protection to DDoS defense, and we have some acquisition and funding updates from Symantec, McAfee, Cybereason, and Capsule8!
Full Show Notes: https://wiki.securityweekly.com/ES_Episode149
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
- Carbon Black Delivers New API Capabilities and Access Control on Its Cloud-Native Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP)
- Broadcom acquires Symantecs enterprise division for $10.7 billion
- McAfee acquires Cupertino-based security platform NanoSec – Silicon Valley Business Journal
- SEC FORM D
- Navex Global Acquires Lockpath
- Linux security startup Capsule8 raises approximately $6.5 million led by Intel Capital
- A little-known Miami tech company just got a $500 million investment
- Signal Sciences Rolls New Application Security Product – socaltech.com
- A10 Networks brings zero-day automated protection to DDoS defense
- Microsoft: Russian government hackers are targeting IoT devices
- Cybersecurity Firm Cybereason Snags Another $200M From SoftBank – Fintech Roundup