In the news, we discuss 5 tips on how testers can collaborate with software developers, Imperva discloses a data breach affecting some firewall users, VMware unveils security enhancements in Virtual Cloud Network Offering, and how Veristor and Synack partner to apply Ethical Hackers and AI Technology!
Full Show Notes: https://wiki.securityweekly.com/ES_Episode151
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
- Veristor and Synack Partner to Apply Ethical Hackers and AI Technology to Deliver Crowdsourced Security Vulnerability Identification
- Five Tips On How Testers Can Collaborate With Software Developers – Threat Stack
- According to Gurucul Survey One in Four Workers Would Steal Company Information to Secure Job at Competing Firm
- Imperva discloses data breach affecting some firewall users
- Supplement traceroute with path discovery for easier troubleshooting | Ixia
- Key Takeaways from Blackhat and Def Con 2019
- A steadfast VMware bear says that the $4.8 billion its spending on big acquisitions doesnt change its stagnating growth: We still have concerns (VMW, DELL)
- Cofense procures additional funding from BlackRock – PE Hub
- API security-Ways to authenticate and authorize | Ilantus
- VMware Unveils Security Enhancements in Virtual Cloud Network Offering | SecurityWeek.Com
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a $100 discount to attend the two day conference. Use discount code HH19SW when you register or go to securityweekly.com/hackerhalted and register there! Make sure you checkout the keynote (Paul Asadoorian) and Mr. Jeff Man’s talk as well!