This week, in the Enterprise News, Splunk buys SaaS startup Omnition, Stage Fund buys Israeli cybersecurity co Cymmetria, Trustwave platform brings more visibility and control cloud security, and more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/esw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
- Splunk buys SaaS startup Omnition | ZDNet
- Stage Fund buys Israeli cybersecurity co Cymmetria
- Trustwave platform brings more visibility and control cloud security
- Shape Security Blog : The War No One is Talking About
- VMware buys Carbon Black and Pivotal, valued together at $4.8 billion
- Palo Alto Networks Announces Intent to Acquire Zingbox
- Vectra introduces a privilege-aware network detection and response solution
- Quest Announces Newest Release of the KACE SMA for Stronger Unified Endpoint Management and Security
- SyncDog partners with Symantec to address full spectrum of mobile security concerns – Help Net Security
- Awake Security enhances its platform with the ability to identify attackers based on their intent – Help Net Security
- Ping Identity launches initial public offering of its common stock – Help Net Security
- HackerOne Raises $36.4 Million in Series D Funding Round | SecurityWeek.Com
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Security Weekly will be at Hacker Halted in Atlanta, GA this October 10th-11th! EC-Council is offering our listeners a $100 discount to attend the two day conference. Use discount code HH19SW when you register or go to securityweekly.com/hackerhalted and register there! Make sure you checkout the keynote (Paul Asadoorian) and Mr. Jeff Man’s talk as well!