New York’s Breach Law Amendments and New Security Requirements, Cybersecurity, The C-Suite, & The Boardroom: The Rising Specter Of Director & Officer Liability, Kaiser says data breach exposed information on nearly 1,000 Sacramento-area patients, Companies Still Not Prepared to Comply with GDPR and Potential EU Data Breaches, The Human Factor of Cyber Security, and much more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/scw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Security and Compliance News
- New York’s Breach Law Amendments and New Security Requirements
- Cybersecurity, The C-Suite, & The Boardroom: The Rising Specter Of Director & Officer Liability
- Kaiser says data breach exposed information on nearly 1,000 Sacramento-area patients
- Companies Still Not Prepared to Comply with GDPR and Potential EU Data Breaches
- The Human Factor of Cyber Security
- Cyber Risks Force Banks to Rethink Vendor Relationships
- THE OFAC COMPLIANCE FRAMEWORK: ELEMENT 1 – MANAGEMENT COMMITMENT
- FFIEC Issues Press Release on Cybersecurity Preparedness Assessments (and Muddies the Waters)
- What Indicators Can I Reference to Gauge My Organization’s Security Posture?
- Court of Justice of the EU: Detailed Consent Needed for Cookies
- PCI Security Standards Council Launches New Assessor Qualification Program to Support The PCI Software Security Framework
PSD2 and Tech Giants. Who will win this battle?
- CCPA could cost compaines 55 billion
- American express insider breaches cardholder information
- Common pitfalls of security monitoring
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand