This week in the Security and Compliance news, Matt Alderman, Scott Lyons, and Josh Marpet cover the following stories: A Risk Assessment Path to Real-Time Assurance, Culture, Integrity and the Board’s Role in Guarding Corporate Reputation, Skills For the Compliance Professional in the 2020s, Four Compliance Insights For 2020 and Beyond, Compliance Officer Burnout, Why You Should Draft a Compliance Mission Statement, 3-minute Video on Big Tech Getting Into Finance, Compliance Dept is the Biggest Team at Coinsource, a Bitcoin ATM Startup, Cyber Insurance Market is HUGE!!!, Top Cyber Insurance Stories of 2019, California Rings In The New Year With A New Data Privacy Law, and Why California’s Privacy Law Won’t Hurt Facebook or Google.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/scw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Security and Compliance News
- A Risk Assessment Path to Real-Time Assurance
- Culture, Integrity and the Board’s Role in Guarding Corporate Reputation
- SKILLS FOR THE COMPLIANCE PROFESSIONAL IN THE 2020S
- FOUR COMPLIANCE INSIGHTS FOR 2020 AND BEYOND
- Compliance Officer Burnout
- Why You Should Draft a Compliance Mission Statement
- 3 minute video on big tech getting into finance
- Compliance dept is the biggest team at Coinsource, a Bitcoin ATM startup
- Cyberinsurance market is HUGE!!!!
- Top Cyber insurance stories of 2019
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020 and click the register button to register with our discount code!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 and join thousands of security professionals, forward-thinking innovators and solution providers for five days of actionable learning, inspiring conversation and breakthrough ideas. Register before January 24 and save $900 on a Full Conference Pass. Save an extra $150 by going to securityweekly.com/rsac2020 and using our code to register!