This week in the Security and Compliance Weekly News, Jeff, Matt, Scott, and Josh cover the following stories: Cyber insurance policies evolving to meet emerging risks – and premiums reflect it, Dallas County Acquires Cyber Insurance through ICAP, Ransomware Claims Driving Up Cyber Insurance Costs, Cowbell Cyber Demystifies Cyber Insurance with Cowbell Prime 100, The Cold Truth About Your Cyber Insurance, Cyber insurance basics, Cyber insurance costs and pitfalls, cyber insurance rates go up, and Even banks don’t know what Cyber insurance means.
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/scw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Cyber Insurance, Ransomware, and More Cowbell
- Cyber insurance policies evolving to meet emerging risks — and premiums reflect it
- Dallas County Acquires Cyber Insurance through ICAP
- Ransomware Claims Driving Up Cyber Insurance Costs
- Cowbell Cyber Demystifies Cyber Insurance with Cowbell Prime 100
- Cyberinsurance basics
- Cyberinsurance costs and pitfalls
- cyberinsurance rates go up
- Even banks don’t know what Cyberinsurance means!
- Our next webcast is February 13th with Sri Sundaralingam, Vice President, Product and Solutions Marketing at ExtraHop where we will discuss Cloud Native Network Detection and Response! Register for our upcoming webcasts by visiting securityweekly.com, selecting the webcast drop down from the top menu bar and clicking registration.
- Join us at InfoSecWorld 2020 – March 30 – April 1, 2020 at the Disney Contemporary Resort! Security Weekly listeners save 15% off the InfoSec World Main Conference or World Pass! Visit securityweekly.com/ISW2020, click the register button to register with our discount code or the schedule button to sponsor a micro-interview!
- Attend RSA Conference 2020, February 24-28 in San Francisco, CA! Visit securityweekly.com/rsac2020 to sponsor an interview with us on-site at the conference or register using our code to save $150!