Security Weekly is the security podcast network for the security community, distributing free podcasts and media since 2005. We connect the security industry and the security community through our security market validation programs. We view our relationships with the security industry as partnerships, not sponsorships. Security Weekly works closely with each partner to help them achieve their marketing goals and gain traction in the security market.
To contact the show hosts and co-hosts directly, please send an email to the show at:
- Application Security Weekly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Security Weekly: email@example.com
- Enterprise Security Weekly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hack Naked News: email@example.com
- Paul's Security Weekly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tradecraft Security Weekly: email@example.com
- Security and Compliance Weekly: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for outgoing, highly motivated candidates to join the Security Weekly Production Team and experience the fast-paced digital media environment and learn the latest video/podcasting technologies.
This position will work with the team to optimize camera setups, organize pre/post-production processes, enhance lighting, design sets, and perform various production-related tasks (including running cables, configuring teleprompters, testing mics, and other duties as required). Gain experience building, testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting studio production hardware and software including Blackmagic Design, Windows and Linux Operating systems, Allen & Heath audio equipment and custom software developed in-house.
- Support Production team with assembling sets for recording shows
- Setup cameras, sets, and lighting, and make changes as necessary
- Prepare show sets for hosts, co-hosts, guests, and live viewers
- Keep studio clean, organize cables, and operate/test audio, video and lighting equipment before shows
- Performing test audio/video Skype/Zoom calls with guests prior to appearing on the show
Skills and technologies:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Audition, Premiere)
- Blackmagic Design ATEM, Canon cameras, Allen & Heath audio equipment, DBX
- G-Suite Productivity tools
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure
- Basic understanding of lighting and cameras
Please send all resumes and inquiries to email@example.com