Security Weekly is a part of CyberRisk Alliance (CRA). CRA is a business intelligence company serving the cybersecurity community. Our mission is to provide the knowledge and insight needed to navigate today’s complex security landscape, and to support and empower the industry’s leaders. Our trusted information leverages a unique network of journalists, analysts and influencers, policymakers and practitioners, and is delivered through events, research, media, and virtual learning. Our brands include SC Media and InfoSec World, our research unit CRA Business Intelligence, peer-to-peer CISO networks Cybersecurity Collaborative and Cybersecurity Collaboration Forum, and Security Weekly. CRA’s integrated services offer industry technology and service providers uniquely high value marketing solutions. More information is available at CyberRiskAlliance.com.
Also In Our Family
To contact the show hosts and co-hosts directly, please send an email to the show at:
- Application Security Weekly: email@example.com
- Business Security Weekly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enterprise Security Weekly: email@example.com
- Security Weekly News: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul's Security Weekly: email@example.com
- Tradecraft Security Weekly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Security and Compliance Weekly: email@example.com
Marketing Programs Coordinator
Security Weekly is one of the oldest and largest security podcasts in the world. Founded in 2005, we now produce 7 security podcasts a week from our studio in Warwick, RI.
The Security Weekly mission is to provide free content within the subject matter of IT security news, vulnerabilities, hacking, and research. We aim to use new technology to reach a wider audience across the globe and teach people how to grow, learn, and become security professionals. Security Weekly is the 8-time winner of the RSA Social Security Awards Best Security Podcast. For the past 14+ years, we have successfully distributed security information through our website, social media, webcasts, podcasts, and videos. We produce weekly videos, webcasts, and podcasts covering the security news, interviews with notable names in the security industry, and how-to technical segments.
We are looking for a self-motivated, Marketing Programs Coordinator to assist our sponsors to develop, track, and measure their marketing programs with Security Weekly. In addition, the Marketing Programs Coordinator will assist Security Weekly with its outbound marketing activities to increase our listeners and subscribers, generate leads for sales, and cross-market ours and our sponsors’ content.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you will:
- Work with a dynamic team to develop, track, and measure marketing programs for our sponsors
- Work with sales on the renewal process for existing sponsors
- Work directly with the Chief Executive Officer to develop outbound marketing programs for Security Weekly to promote listener growth and new sales leads
- Drive innovation by coming up with new ideas for our marketing activities
- Point out issues with the existing processes and procedures, provide ideas for solutions
- 4+ years of experience in a fast-paced marketing environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Good understanding and working knowledge of various marketing systems
- Ability to coordinate sponsor activities across multiple sponsors
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience using Hubspot (or other CRM)
- Experience using WordPress (or other CMS)
- Experience using Google Ads
- Background in Information Security or Cyber Security
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
Please visit our website at https://securityweekly.com to learn more about us.
Please send all resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org