Security Weekly is the security podcast network for the security community, distributing free podcasts and media since 2005. We connect the security industry and the security community through our security market validation programs. We view our relationships with the security industry as partnerships, not sponsorships. Security Weekly works closely with each partner to help them achieve their marketing goals and gain traction in the security market.
To contact the show hosts and co-hosts directly, please send an email to the show at:
We are looking for a self-motivated, junior to mid-level application developer to assist in the design and development of our internal applications supporting media production and distribution.
As a key member of a small and versatile team, you will:
- Work with a dynamic team to develop awesome new features
- Work directly with the Founder and Chief Technology Officer
- Promote great software design and quality
- Drive innovation by developing new ideas for our products and processes
- Discover and remediate issues with the existing architecture and code
- Lead initiatives to migrate existing software projects to DevOps
- 1-2+ years of professional application development experience
- Good understanding and working knowledge of the following databases: MySQL, SQLite or other similar databases
- Good understanding of web applications (JSON, REST API)
Familiarity with cloud and container ecosystems such as Amazon AWS/ECS, Azure or Google Cloud (experience with these technologies is not required, but preferred)
- Initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team
- Knowledge in some unit testing frameworks
Interest for the latest trends in application design, including containers and Kubernetes
- Practical experience with Linux and Python
Must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States.
Qualified candidates may apply by sending a resume to email@example.com.