Podcast Operations Internship (Part-Time)
Security Weekly is the premier podcast company in the information security field. We provide the security community with the best podcasts for information security professionals, by information security professionals. Our shows are fun, informative, entertaining and filled with outstanding content created by seasoned industry veterans. Security Weekly uses podcasts, videos, blogs and social media to bring free shows ranging from technical security topics to the business of security. We work in an environment akin to the atmosphere on the podcasts, a relaxed environment where creativity and fun are encouraged.
- Support the sales process including lead tracking and data entry
- Participate in accounts management, ensuring all deliverables are being met by and for all sponsors
- Assist with events management, including booking travel, venues and all conference logistics
- Support marketing activities by tracking materials purchasing
- Assist with the guest booking and management process by contacting guests and providing logistics support
- Participating in the day-to-day office management, including ordering and inventory of all office and studio supplies
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and be detail oriented
- Shows strong initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Sense of humor
Compensation: based on experience and skillset
Location: This position is available to those able to work in our offices located in Warwick, Rhode Island (Remote employees or work from home is not available for this position).
If you are interested, please fill out the job application form.