Sales Associate (Full-Time)
Security Weekly is the premier podcast company in the information security field. We provide the security community with the best podcasts for information security professionals, by information security professionals. Our shows are fun, informative, entertaining and filled with outstanding content created by seasoned industry veterans. Security Weekly uses podcasts, videos, blogs and social media to bring free shows ranging from technical security topics to the business of security. We work in an environment akin to the atmosphere on the podcasts, a relaxed environment where creativity and fun are encouraged.
Working for Security Weekly means you will be part of a couple of different communities. First, the outstanding security community, filled with hackers, tinkerers, and people asking “why?” and “how?” A LOT. There is a huge sense of community in security, and this is an opportunity to not only take part in it, but be part of it. You will also have the opportunity to work in the growing podcast industry, a high-tech space that is constantly evolving.
In this role you will learn the sale process and execute several phases of the sales cycle.
- Manage and maintain a contact database for all leads, sponsors and guest slots
- Schedule sales calls and meetings with potential, new and existing sponsors
- Manage sales renewal process for all sponsors
- Maintain the CRM, including all leads and sponsors and track the stages of the sales cycle
- Manage inbound sales requests, taking in new leads and inputting them into the CRM
- Maintain persistence with all sales leads, constantly providing a status to the team
- Create, proof, send and track all proposals and report on all proposal status
- Hand-off closed deals to the account management team
- Collect and verify all deliverables from signed sponsors
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and be detail oriented
- Shows strong initiative
- Ability to work independently
- Sense of humor
Compensation: based on experience and skillset
Location: This position is available to those able to work in our offices located in Warwick, Rhode Island (Remote employees or work from home is not available for this position).
If you are interested, please fill out the job application form.