Position: Sales Associate
Security Weekly is looking for a sales associate to join our fun and innovative team. Our primary aim is to fill this opening with a part-time, on-site or remote salesperson. We are looking for this person to have experience with sales and basic knowledge of a sales process.
This position is responsible for filling all podcast and webcast advertising slots for all shows and offerings. This includes:
- Use Insightly to contact and follow-up with all sales leads
- Request new sales leads from the executive team
- Generate new sales leads from Social Media and attending conferences
- Maintain a relationship with all new sales leads guiding them through the defined sales process
- Send initial emails and make phone calls to new leads and gather their requirements
- Schedule sales meetings to present the sales presentation to leads
- Send the proposals to all sales leads and follow-up until close
- Ensure all advertising spots are filled for the year and beyond
- Participate in the evolving sale process and strategy
- Manage and maintain Insightly to track all sales leads
- Participate in weekly sales meeting and provide status on all leads
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to create, edit and send proposals to clients
- Detail oriented and the ability to track several simultaneous sales cycles
- Always Be Closing
Security Weekly Founder & CEO
Account managers, sales staff, podcast talent, production engineers, prospects, sponsors, and all other stakeholders.
Commission-only, based on experience and skillset
Contact: Paul Asadoorian (paul -at- securityweekly -dot- com) if you are interested!