In the Application Security News, Key takeaways from Imperva breach, From Automated Cloud Deployment to Progressive Delivery, Designing Your First App in Kubernetes: An Overview
Food for Thought, Autonomy and the death of CVEs?, and AppSec ‘Spaghetti on the Wall’ Tool Strategy Undermining Security!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/asw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
Learning & Tools
- Key takeaways from Imperva breach
- From Automated Cloud Deployment to Progressive Delivery
- Designing Your First App in Kubernetes: An Overview
Food for Thought
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand
- Some of you told us that you are overwhelmed by the amount of content we distribute! In an attempt to make it a little easier for you to find what you’re interested in, we’ve created our new listener interest list! Sign up for list and select your interests by visiting: securityweekly.com/subscribe and clicking the button to join the list! You can also now submit your suggestions for guests in our recently released guest suggestion form! Go to securityweekly.com/guests and enter your suggestions!