From Stackoverflow to CVE, with some laughs along the way, Four-Year-Old Critical Linux Wi-Fi Bug Allows System Compromise, Recent Site Isolation improvements in Chrome, policy_sentry is an IAM Least Privilege Policy Generator, auditor, and analysis database, and much more!
Visit https://www.securityweekly.com/asw for all the latest episodes!
To learn more about our sponsors visit: The Security Weekly Sponsor’s Page
Bugs, Breaches, and More!
- From Stackoverflow to CVE, with some laughs along the way
- Four-Year-Old Critical Linux Wi-Fi Bug Allows System Compromise
If you build it, they will come
- Recent Site Isolation improvements in Chrome
Learning & Tools
- policy_sentry is an IAM Least Privilege Policy Generator, auditor, and analysis database. The project includes a comparison to other tools.
- Introducing Red Hat OpenShift 4.2: Developers get an expanded and improved toolbox
Food for Thought
- We have exciting news about the Security Weekly webcast program: We are now partnered with (ISC)2 as an official CPE provider! If you attend any of our webcasts, you will be receiving 1 CPE credit per webcast! Register for one of our upcoming webcast with Zane Lackey of Signal Sciences, Ian McShane from Endgame, or Stephen Smith and Jeff Braucher of LogRhythm (or all 3!) by going to securityweekly.com/webcasts If you have missed any of our previously recorded webcasts, you can find our on-demand library at securityweekly.com/ondemand